Sunday, July 20, 2008

New York

So about a month ago me and my mom when to New York! It was amazing!!!! We went with my Drama Club. The best part of the trip was the fact that I went with my bestestest friend, Jocee!!! We went to so many cool places like the Empire State Building on floor 88! It was pretty scary. We saw three Broadway musicals: Phantom of the Opera, Mary Poppins, and Legally Blonde. We also visited the 3 Story Toys R Us with a ferris wheel, we rode the barbie car. A few other things were, we of coarse went to Chinatown, Trump Towers, took a famous Caridge ride, and went to the glass elevadored Apple store. I had such a great time and i got my very first I love NY tee. AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I wish we could have stayed way longer!!!!!!!

Skyharbor Airport!! We started in AZ and took a 2 hour flight to San Fransico. Then from there we took a 5 hour to NYC! We got there at 7:00 in the morning!!! Ouch! Lets just say it was a long day!!!!

Time Square!!!!

Stat Of Liberty

Me and Jocee!!!! 5th Ave.

1 comments:

Will and Tacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.