Monday, January 26, 2009

FIddler on the Roof - Jan 09

OH MAN!!!! This has to have been one of the funnest things I have done!!!!! I met so many new people and made a ton of close friends!!!! I cant wait to do the next one and see them all again!!!!!

The Bottle Dance... if you were wondering we use velcrow but i bet you could have figured that out without me!!

There I am on the end on the left... this was right after I said my one line... " Where are you running to Shanedel?" hehe

Tevye!!! He was awesome!!!!



The Dream... this was deffinetly the funnest to act out!!!!! We got lots of laughs :)



That is Jake Packer... This was he big solo... He did very well!!!! And lucky me he was my brother in the show... GOOD TIMES!!! hehe



This is the end of TO LIFE... the guy with the plaid jacket is Lazer Wolf but his really name is Jan the Bald Man!!!! i Love him to death... He is like my 3rd grandpa!!


My crazy BFF Michelle - ie



The Russians (Or part of them)











1 comments:

Jaylee said...

I love reading your blog!! Keep updating it! And guess what? I am going to see you in 5 days!! Eek!