Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag!

Tag - I was tagged by Mags...

1. I am really allergic to dairy, eggs, most nuts, watermelon, kiwi, mold (thats the worst), and partially allergic to wheat. (Mags - i didnt know that until just a few weeks ago, my mom told me that and she say thats why she doesnt give me very much.)

2. I love to WAKEBOARD, ACT, and ROCK CLIMB!!! It is awesome and way fun... I have been wakeboarding for about 3 years... i not very good but its still awesome!!!!! I have been in 3 show and hope to contiue!!! and i just started rock climbing but i love it!!!!

3. I am deathly afraid of anything that crawls, buzzes, etc. There all just gross... i even hate Ladybugs!!!! i know im way weird..!!

4. Me and my cousin Maggie are so much a like... not kidding.... everything on her list was like me and the things i hate or like or do. LIKE.... I bit my nails, i sleep with the closet door closed, i hate MAYO AND MIRCLE WHIP, I have only snowboarded 2 times but i love it - and im short, i used to clog - WITH HER, I also have 6 cousins my age - the same ones, and im allergic to a bunch of crap too. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

5. My favorite subject is MATH... i love it :)

6. I hate the smell of chocolate... its discusting!!! EW

7. Last of all... I love to WORK OUT.... like going to the gym, running a lap in PE, or playing sports... anything that gets me exercising!!!!

I tag... 1. Michelle, Kristianna, Jaylee....... (idk anyone else) hehe

1 comments:

Jaylee said...

I love that you love to exercise! That is so cool. . . . I know that going to the rec center is the the funnest when you come to visit!!